Hemke Nutri Consult
- Innovation and project support, training and advice,
- Feed evaluation, animal production, integral chain
management, pigs, poultry, cattle
|2000 – 2005
Manager business development CCL Research
- Setting up and in charge of the
department business development (2,6 fte)
and of the meat research group ( 4,5 fte).
- Turnover of contract research increased from €
200.000 in 2000 to 1.200.000 in 2004.
|1996 – 1999
Manager Feed Advice Centre Cehave
- Responsible for product development, design of advices
and support of sales and purchase departments. In charge of 20 persons.
- Controlling R&D budget of € 1,3 million.
Return on investment by application € 4,5 mil.
|1986 – 1996
Chief nutritionist Cehave Veghel
- Main task to develop and make applicable knowledge,
design advices, support sales and purchase. In charge of projects and
coaching 4 nutritionists.
- Communicate advices in presentations and in writing.
|1980 - 1986
- The coordination of product developments and trials
in cooperation with farms and institutes.
Education and experiences
- University of Agriculture Wageningen (Animal Nutrition
Physiology, Health, Economics).
- Courses e.g. marketing ( Nima A), advice skills, project-
and human resource management.
- Initiating, coordinating and reporting research projects
within and outside the company.
- Designing concepts and generate unique selling tools
and edges by application of knowledge.
- Managing budgets and personnel and controlling progress.
- Communicate knowledge to farmers, sales department,
in post doc education and congresses.
- Design and manage marketing- and sales strategies
and business plans.
- Performing international consultancy.
- Involved in Dutch steering groups focused on strategic
projects and feed evaluation.
Skills and competences
- Deep and wide expertise with respect to nutrition,
husbandry, health, welfare, environment, food safety, and positive eating
quality in cattle, pigs and poultry.
- Plenty experiences in validating all types of ingredient
streams in safe and effective manners.
- Trained to set up and evaluate all types of feed additives.
- Innovative, enterprising, creative, analytical thinking,
- Focussed on practical solutions, result, customer
orientated and resolute.
- Coaching leadership, good planning approach, effective
- Well skilled to develop new strategies and vision.
- Knowledge of foreign languages : English good, German
and French fairly good.
Other interests and information
- Grown up on a dairy farm.
- Broad network in different sectors: research, advice,
suppliers, government, civil organisations.
- Initiator and producer of big scale musicals in own
residence ( 60 persons, 40 k€ budget ) and active supporting a
local sports club and service club.
- Ambition to initiate and realise unique products and
services together with other people.
- Drive to support successful innovations with helicopter
- Ready to spend part of the time travelling abroad.